Sobo delivers a myriad of IT services with a personable, hands on approach not common with our competitors. Our direct and open approach allows us to provide broad value and become a trusted member of your team.
Here’s what you can expect from day one as a Sobo client:
- A comprehensive IT-assessment evaluating your current technology infrastructure, identifying any critical issues as well as opportunities for improvement that will positively impact your day-to-day workflows
- A personal Advisor and Co-Advisor assigned to your company
- An agreed-upon schedule for regular on-site visits (on-site visits range from a half day per week to five full days per week, based on the size and needs of the client)
- Monthly IT steering meetings with leadership to address ongoing issues and concerns, provide advisory services based on the specific business needs of your firm, and to make recommendations for future-state technology solutions
- Unlimited 8×5 remote support as well as 24/7 emergency support for business critical issues
- A predictable, fixed monthly fee
As a specialized IT support and advisory firm, our small business clients are given the attention that they deserve yet seldom receive from our larger competitors. Innovative Information Technology solutions require a holistic understanding of business challenges and technology trends. Our IT Advisors are not compartmentalized into specific areas – a common practice in many IT firms that we believe contributes to an ineffective focus on closing tickets without thinking beyond the current issue at hand. Instead, our IT Advisors are challenged to be both technically versatile and keenly aware of the operational and external pressures faced by our clients. Our clients’ business operations are front and center, user support issues are responsively addressed, and strategic advice is driven by direct, onsite observations. This approach allows us to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions that solve real business challenges and result in positive change.